Wednesday 5 February 2014

Hero's and Numbers!

Today, in French we are learning about hero's in are life.  Mine and Bailee's heros are: Bailee, "My dog Nala is my hero." Vaughn, "My mom and dad are my hero's.

Our class is sharing about their hero's:



Were representing numbers on the IPADS! Vaughn's group is representing 489. Bailee's group is representing 742.  We are taking pictures of different ways to represent the number with base 10 blocks, then we have to describe it and put it all together in Book Creator.  Stay tuned to see what we have created!

Post written by Bailee and Vaughn.

4 comments:

  1. Amie (Reese's mom)5 February 2014 at 19:25

    Sounds like a great day! Can't wait to read about your field trip tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job girls!! I love that they students have ownership over this!!

    ReplyDelete

OUR CLASS